WHEN I DRANK, I FELT NORMAL!
“BREAKING THROUGH THE ILLUSION THAT ALCOHOL IS AN ESCAPE FROM REALITY!”
Kelsey Tainsh has lived her life differently than she had planned, hoped for, or dreamed of. By the age of 13, she was a world champion Wakeboarder and featured on the hit TV show Entertainment Tonight. She spent time in Los Angeles acting in movies including “Rumor Has It” (with Jennifer Aniston and Mark Ruffalo) and television shows such as “Gilmore Girls,” and “Desperate Housewives.” But at the age of 15, she experienced a life-changing stroke and shortly turned to alcohol. Despite the challenges she faced, Kelsey graduated from high school with honors alongside her triplet sisters, graduated from The University of Florida, magna cum laude, worked for a Fortune 100 Company and now travels the world as a Professional Speaker, recently being featured on the cover of The National Speaker’s Association’s (NSA) Speaker Magazine. During her gripping presentation, Kelsey shares how alcohol almost killed her, nearly ruined her dreams, how she used it as a crutch and coping mechanism, how she finally identified her problem (and others can too), sought out the proper help and stopped turning to harmful outlets such as “bad boys,” anorexia, bulimia and partying to escape reality and try to fit in. Kelsey’s genuine approach regarding the dangers of alcohol use and abuse will encourage others to come forward, share their own struggles and get the help they need…now!
The Audience Will:
- Learn how quickly alcohol can become a problem
- Learn the subtle signs that a problem may exist or be developing
- Learn to hear what others are saying without dismissing them
- Learn the people and services around you that can and will help you overcome your challenge
- Learn the difference between being a survivor or a victim
- Learn the difference between hearing and listening, when your life is at stake
- AUDIO-VISUAL NEEDS: Lavalier Microphone, Projector and Screen, Tie into House Sound or portable speakers
Book Kelsey Today!
For corporate and association call Tiffany Lengyel (303) 501-6301
For youth call 866-926-9180